Client Testimonials – Us By You

At Cooney Carey, we enjoy working with our clients – they keep us motivated and inspired, and many of them have been with us since we opened our doors. And for that we are very grateful. They also provide us with continuous feedback, which helps us improve our service delivery. Our clients have kindly provided comments on our individual LinkedIn pages. w5 Marketing Research conducted a confidential Online Client Survey on our behalf. Here’s what they said about us:

“We would recommend them on the basis of their professionalism, technical knowledge and efficiency. Our experience is also that they try to understand the client’s business to see where they can help.”

“Cooney Carey has understood the problem as presented and adopted an innovative and practical solution rather than a by-the- book approach.”

“Extremely professional without compromising on the human touch.”

“Recommending – high level of expertise, strategic viewpoint, technical excellence.”

“I know they won’t let me down, and I know that referring them would strengthen my standing with any colleague or friend.”

“Very helpful and supportive and patient when I had cash flow difficulties!” “Very pleased with the professional outside views and practical assessment.”

“Because they have handled my business very well, I would be confident to recommend it to a friend or colleague.”

“Professional, knowledgeable, capable, confidence inspiring.”

“I would and do highly recommend Cooney Carey. Great company to deal with and services and advice flawless.”

“Professional service. Being associated with Cooney Carey adds to the confidence our stakeholders have in our operations.”

“Great experience with both the Corporate Finance as well as the Audit team and more recently very impressed with Mary and the Co/Sec and Payroll services.”

“Cooney Carey has developed and understanding of the subtleties of the situation and responded accordingly.”

“We are working more closely together and using more of their services, as our CEO and Board develop increased confidence in the firm.”

“I have been dealing with Cooney Carey for just over two years and at this stage I understand their approach better and I think they understand mine.”

“I feel, having dealt with Cooney Carey for nearly 10 years that every person, from the minute I enter the office are so helpful and professional and I always feel my business, even though it is small, is just as important to them as any other business. I really don’t think they can improve.”

“Cooney Carey provide our charity with almost pro-bono auditing services and we are most grateful and appreciate their generous support toour work.”

“Best advice is too important. Pay Cooney Carey well and receive best advice in return.”

“Really happy we have Cooney Carey as both auditor, but valued advisor. We have complete faith in them and they have always done their best for us. We feel like we get a full and committed response every time we contact them. Can’t recommend them highly enough.”

“Expensive but worth it.” “Not cheapest, but very competent in their areas of expertise.”

“I’m using Cooney Carey for years because I feel my accounts are well handled, staff are all thorough and professional, as well as pleasant. So I have a true picture of my business without any anxiety.”

“Negotiation amounts are large and Cooney Carey have not charged too much so far for the service.”

Reasons for recommending Cooney Carey

Suggest improvement? Difficult to see. There is a strong emphasis on quality of ability of all staff and service throughout the organisation which are the key attributes to running any business. Sadly, too many companies have lost this and wonder why they struggle. Cooney Carey most definitely excel in the above.
Cooney Carey has always looked after my financial affairs well, so happy to recommend them to friends and colleagues who would appreciate good advice.
The firm have an excellent team of professionals who have the capabilities to provide proper advice for most client situations that require financial accounting expertise.
Innovation, honesty and top class advice.
I would recommend Cooney Carey as I feel they have a wealth of experience and knowledge.
Approachable attentive professional team.
The quality of the people.

Why Choose
Cooney Carey

Why Choose
Cooney Carey

Key points identified in research (2017 v 2013 results)

Are clients satisfied with the quality of their relationship with Cooney Carey?

2013: 93% 2017: 97%

Overall satisfaction has increased to 97%, with the remaining 3% “meets expectation”.

Does Cooney Carey provide value for money?

YES: 93%

How trusting would you be in Cooney Carey guiding you in making critical decisions?

2013: 98% 2017: 99%

Trust is high – this is the key metric held within Cooney Carey

Tenure of Cooney Carey shows strong client retention and new business development.

Use of specialist services such as negotiation, restructuring and modelling are up

Quality and Ability are the top issues for clients – closely followed by Understand, “Can Do” and Responsiveness. Cooney Carey scored In the late 90% for each.

Cooney Carey’s performance has produced very high marks in the key areas.

Staff have scored very highly – with a 100% mark for Integrity and high 90%s in the top criteria. All marks are 80% and over.

Cooney Carey’s impact of work on client’s business at 89% is very strong with the remaining 11% meeting expectation.

Overall Satisfaction rating stands at virtually 100%.

Recommendation and reputation have grown as the key drivers in choosing Cooney Carey as advisor.

Really strong advocacy for Cooney Carey at 96%.

Strong and increasing likelihood to choose Cooney Carey again is close to 100%.

Confidence amongst Cooney Carey clients in general is up also in 2017. Clients claim more buoyant expectations in terms of turnover, profits, employee numbers and margin for the year ahead than in 2013.