- Companies Registration Office (CRO)
Some of the key elements of the digital transformation will be:
- 95% of forms will be online
- Less send backs and rejections of forms as there will be an integrated checking system of warnings and errors
- Faster processing times
- Company and society searches and document ordering will be possible through CORE
Annual Return and Financial Statements
- Companies will have 56 days from the Annual Return Date (ARD) to file the annual return and financial statements.
- The finalised financial statements must be uploaded to the CRO before the annual return can be drafted.
- A scanned copy of the originally signed signature page will be accepted but electronic signatures will not be accepted
- Counterpart signature pages will be accepted