InterTrade Ireland supports SMEs across the island to develop North/South trade and business development opportunities for the mutual benefit of both economies.
4.1 Acumen Programme – Recruitment
InterTrade Ireland’s Acumen Programme is a cross-border business development programme designed to stimulate cross-border sales.
Funding is provided to companies seeking to expand their markets by
recruiting graduates or experienced sales professionals as well as market research support. There are four business support options:
- Market Research
- Full Time Sales Person
- Part Time Sales Person
- Sales Graduate programme
InterTradeIreland Acumen can source the right people to help increase export sales North or South, improve knowledge of the market and identify new business opportunities.
To qualify for financial support your business should be:
- A manufacturing or a tradable service company with annual turnover < £40m/€47e
- A company that employs < 250 people
- An indigenous company (not multinational or foreign owned)
- Committed to the development of new product markets with the potential of job creation
- A company with an established relationship with a mainstream development agency (Invest Northern Ireland, Enterprise Ireland, Údarás na Gaeltachta, City or County Enterprise Board, a Local Enterprise Agency)
In addition, the business should also have:
- A satisfactory track record in the home market
- Less than 30% of total business in the target cross-border market
- A sufficiently unique product that does not displace existing products in the marketplace
- A project that can demonstrate that it may not happen without support
- The capacity (human, financial & production) to deliver the project
How to apply:
Completion of the InterTradeIreland Acumen Support Application Form.
For further information please check: www.intertradeireland.com
or contact Intertrade by email.
Do you have any questions about Financial Supports For Business?
We are happy to help. Please post your comment below or contact our friendly and knowledgeable team on 01 677 9000.
To keep in touch, connect with us on Linkedin.
If this article helped you, please share it with other businesses.
If you enjoyed this article, then you might also like the following: